Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's Going On At The Cabin #2

Colby and Chelsea (two of Ruthie's grandchildren - my great-grands) spent a good amount of time placing these stones carefully in the creek to form a beautiful waterfall. I was so pleased that the wanted me to "come and see" what they had done.
Our three year old Chloe pushing two year old Colin on his "4x4"
Frances with the cake spatula - or is that a knife?

The children loved playing in the creek! This is my grandson, Terry Crockett, with my great grandson, Colin Crockett who was celebrating his second (?) birthday.
What Retired People Do?

This was a wonderful Cake which Frances and my children had made with a map of Africa on top showing an African carrying a cross on the Continent.
My first cousin, Terry Junius Jones, born just three months after me. It was great having he and his wife with us for three days!
My sparkling little sister, Donice Brown just before departure. Isn't that a great smile?
Jonathan Brannen, my Brother Lowell's son.
Me in my first pair of "Over-Hauls" together with my great grandson Julian Cartwright and Julian's parents, Lydia and David. Lydia is Ruthie's first-born.







1 comment:

Corky Alexander said...

Boy, am I glad to have you back. this is good. I love your blog, keep it up and keep it folksy. Call me for lunch when you have to go into Cleveland.